Google Chrome is the most used app. Many new features are constantly being updated in this, but it is now possible to use Google Chrome in your own language.
I am going to tell you the way by which you can set your language in Google Chrome. Keep in mind that web pages will still be displayed in the language they were written in regardless of all the settings, although Google Chrome will show an option to translate them to your default language.
You can’t change the default language of the iPhone or Android Chrome app because it uses your phone’s language setting.
Now let’s start…
How to Change Language in Google Chrome?
1. To change the Google Chrome language, click on the main menu button located in the top right corner of the Chrome browser. Which is shown by Three Dots.
2. When you click on the menu button, a pop-up will appear in front of you in which you have to click on “Settings”.
3. Now a new page will open. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Advanced” option.
5. Here you will see English default language. Click on the drop-down option to select the language of your choice. Change your Google Chrome language.
If your preferred language is not appearing in this languages list, then you have to click on “Add languages”. The languages list will open in front of you.
6. Search your language here and click on “Add” button. Below you can see in the screenshot.
7. After adding your preferred language to Chrome, to set it as the default language, click on the three dots to the right of the language and check the option “Display Google Chrome in this language”. After that click on “Relaunch” button.
Now your Chrome language will change.
I hope this article helped you to change your Google Chrome language. You can comment for any type of query related to this article.
If this article has proved to be helpful for you, then don’t forget to share it!